Each type includes a variety of techniques. Hardware cosmetology involves exposure to special devices. Salons most often offer just such a procedure in difficult cases, because it is painless and the effect is very fast.
Electrical appliances are used to improve skin tone, smooth wrinkles and eliminate acne. Among the procedures with such devices:
The facial cleansing procedure can also be performed using the hardware method. For this, ultrasound, brossage, vacuum action, microdermabrasion, thermolifting are used.
Aesthetic facial cosmetology includes 3 types of procedures.
- Mechanical cleaning - helps to remove impurities from the pores. It is recommended to carry out the procedure at least 2 times a year. The process is painless. However, after it, redness on the face lasts for some time. But then, the skin acquires a healthy pink tint.
- Injection procedures - mesotherapy, contour plastics, botox. They allow you to remove wrinkles, to make the lip contour higher, to give them volume.
- Facial skin care - massage, masks, oils, etc.
The cost of any service depends on the duration of the course of procedures. Certain problems may require more than one visit to resolve. The price also depends on whether a single procedure is used or a whole complex.
Complex spa programs in the Diva
A noticeable improvement in the condition of the skin of the face can be obtained using combined programs that include several procedures at once.
Professional facial cosmetology includes the following programs:
- Gisele Delorme - there are several options with a combination of
- different procedures;
- Detox treatments and peels Dr. Schrammek
- Anti-aging treatments from Phyris.
The salon offers different types of facial massages:
- lymphatic drainage;
- Spanish chiromassage;
- lifting care + facial massage;
- Gua Sha;
- Hollywood lifting;
When buying a course of massage for the face from 8 procedures, clients receive a 20% discount.
In general, any program consists of makeup remover and cleansing, massage with serum or other cosmetic product according to the type of skin and its condition, peeling, mask, then cream according to the type and condition of the skin. Depending on the chosen program and the goal, the means change, but the sequence remains approximately the same.